Make a Difference
Be a Sunday School Teacher! Call the office to be either a full time or occasional Sunday School Teacher. 613 836 1429.
Join the Music and Worship Team! Contact David Chin 613 836 1429 if you would like to share your musical talents.
Purchase Equator Fair Trade Coffee This program covers the cost of the coffee enjoyed at Trinity functions as well as supports Fair Trade practices which supports third world coffee farmers and their families by paying a fair price for their coffee.
- Visit www.equator.ca to view available products.
- Place a cheque made payable to Trinity Presbyterian Church in Steve Gillett’s family folder in the church foyer.
Participate in the Food Certificate Program This fund contributes to Trinity’s operational expenses. Purchase grocery gift cards at the coffee hour following worship. These cards can be used to purchase groceries at various participating grocery stores. The participating grocery store refunds 4 to 5 percent of the sale back to Trinity. Stores participating in this program are:
- Weekly Givings, Envelopes: A box containing weekly envelopes for donations is issued upon request. All the envelopes have the same number and therefore your givings are traced to you through your envelope number. The number can also be used to ensure spontaneous extra donations are credited to you. To become a user of giving envelopes, call the Church Office, 613 836 1429.
- Monthly direct deposit (PAR): This is a monthly transfer from your account to our church. This enables you to decide your annual commitment and ensure that Trinity receives it regularly, without you having to keep track of missing weeks, or worry about holiday absences. To become a donor using PAR, call the Church Office, 613 836 1429.
- Envelope Giving: White envelopes are provided in the back of the chairs. Donations are accumulated through the year and a tax receipt is issued at year end as long as we have a legible name and address.
- Gifts of publicly traded shares and stock options: You can donate shares and stock options and receive a charitable receipt for the value donated. The bonus, you do not have to pay capital gains otherwise liable at disposal. Talk to your financial adviser or search the Canada Revenue Agency web site for more information.
- Bequests and other planning giving: A bequest or making Trinity the beneficiary of a Life Insurance policy is an effective way to leave a legacy. You can provide general support or fund one of the specific missions we undertake at Trinity